Both clinics are open at our Concord and Walnut Creek locations, offering in-person appointments, telehealth and drop-off services during normal business hours. The health and safety of our patients and staff is always our first priority. While our staff is fully vaccinated and ready to see you in office, we are still following safety protocols per the CDC guidelines and ask that our patients continue to participate in these safety efforts as well.
For your safety and the safety of others, please do not come into the office without an appointment. Thank you!
Please remember that we are unable to test for COVID-19 in any of our offices. If you think you may have the virus or have been in contact with someone that has tested positive, we encourage you to take part in a virtual health screening with your primary care doctor and avoid contact with other people.
We are now scheduling in-office appointments. As such, please review the list below of new safety protocols in place to ensure the safety of our patients, staff, and community:
- COVID19 screening: when you call to schedule your appointment, our team will go through a verbal health screening for COVID19. You will again have the same screening at the time of your appointment. Please remember that we are unable to test for COVID19 at any of our offices, our verbal screenings are in place to ensure you don’t have any symptoms or reason to believe you may have COVID19.
- Call us when you arrive in the parking lot and remain in your car. Once we are ready to see you we will call you to come in.
- Come alone. Unless you are the medical decision maker or direct care giver of a patient, we ask that only the patient come for the appointment to limit exposure to our staff and other patients.
- Wear a mask. Masks are to protect others, we ask that you wear one for the safety of our staff and patients. If you do not have one – here are some easy ways to make your own mask from the CDC.
- Increased safety protocols. Please rest assured that our providers and staff are taking extraordinary precautions to ensure the safety of everyone. Increased hand washing, increased sterilization of exam rooms, surfaces and equipment. We’re limiting the number of patients per hour and they will be physically spread out. Our providers and staff will be wearing personal protective equipment (masks) as well.
Please keep in mind that the situation remains fluid and may continue to change. Patients are encouraged to check the following resources for up to date information on COVID-19, including how to best keep yourself safe and what you should do if you suspect that either you or a family member may have fallen ill with this virus.
We appreciate your understanding and flexibility during this time. If you have questions about coming in for an appointment, please don’t hesitate to call. To book your appointment, call our Concord office at (925) 676-8101 or Walnut Creek office at (925) 932-6500.